Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist
Banner Fort Collins Medical Center
Enjoy Practicing Along the Northern Colorado Front Range and Views of the Spectacular Rocky Mountains
AT THE END OF THE DAY...THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE!
Experience the peace of mind of practicing with a large, integrated health system that offers its physicians a financially stable environment, resources, and support to provide excellent patient care, and dedication to physician well-being and development, unmatched in the industry.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an BC/BE Endocrinologist to join our thriving health center in Northern Colorado. Join a well-established practice that focuses on clinical and patient excellence. Imagine a career where you will have the opportunity to help dive health care change, collaborate with top specialists and medical centers, and have access to academic medicine, research, and clinical trials.
- BC/BE in Endocrinology
- Step into a well-developed practice
- Integrated practice model with strong, internal referral network
- Potential leadership opportunity for the right person
- M - F | 8a - 5p | No Call
- Salary Range: $200K - $208K
- 100,000+ population, surrounded by cities with a variety of cultures and culinary scenes
- One-hour drive to majestic Rocky Mountain National Park | One-hour drive to Denver and International Airport
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting, and fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Excellent private and public-school options
WE OFFER YOU competitive salary + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + sign-on bonus and relocation available + excellent health benefit options
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Facility & Location InformationBanner Fort Collins Medical Center
Convenient Location off I-25 and Harmony, Fort Collins, CO 80528 Physician-Endocrinology