Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details: RHEUMATOLOGISTS: JOIN A THRIVING MULTISPECIALTY PRACTICE ONE HOUR FROM NYC!Soundview Medical Associates
is a well- established multi-specialty practice with 20 collaborative, experienced providers offering primary care, pulmonary, endocrine, rheumatology, nephrology, and GI in a contemporary practice environment.
We are seeking a BC/BE Rheumatologist to join our innovative, private practice with partnership option:
- New offices in Wilton, CT- one of the most desirable regions in the nation
- Infusion Center with Advanced Practitioner support
- Exceptional compensation and benefits
- Enjoy robust volume
- Optional Partnership track
- Steer your practice with colleagues, not administrators
- Partnered with Hartford HealthCare, the largest health care system in CT, providing your patients with ready access to 4 infusion centers and a state-wide rheumatology service line
- Highly efficient practice operations
Located just an hour from Manhattan, our region offers some of the finest public and private schools in the nation, the choice to live in vibrant urban settings or leafy suburbs, and a lifestyle that is second to none. Interested in learning more about growing your career with Soundview Medical Associates? Please contact Aaron Hull at Aaron.Hull@hhchealth.org or (959) 599-8751.Qualifications
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.