MILFORD REGIONAL PHYSICIAN GROUP (MRPG) is expanding and seeking board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine Physicians to join our outpatient practices in Franklin, Northbridge, and Milford, MA. Full and part-time opportunities are available.
Our practices are anchored by experienced, high-quality, collaborative clinicians, who would also welcome the opportunity to mentor a newer physician.
MRPG differentiates itself by supporting our providers with resources to optimize patient care time, lessen the administrative burden, and reduce physician burnout.
Examples of this include:
- Scribes for documentation
- Dedicated office-based support staff
- Nurse case managers, social workers, and behavioral health support specialists, to help manage the highest risk patients
- Personalized EPIC training and coding education
MRPG offers a comprehensive benefits package, as well as a competitive and transparent compensation plan. To highlight just a few:
- 2 Retirement plans: a 403(b) with an employer match, and a 457(b) with an employer contribution of $15,000/year $3,500 CME allowance with rollover
- Generous paid time off
- Dedicated medical assistants
- MRPG is a Not-for-Profit 501(c)(3) organization and meets the criteria for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
Together with Milford Regional Medical Center, we form the Milford Regional Healthcare System, a member of Mass General Brigham Community Physicians and a leader in quality care and patient satisfaction. Our local system’s affiliations with Brigham & Women’s Hospital, UMASS Medical Center and the Dana Farber Cancer Institute put us at the forefront of cutting-edge innovation in healthcare.
With over 190 physicians and advanced practitioners, we make up the largest multi-specialty physician group in our region. Our physicians are stakeholders who have the opportunity to influence decisions. That along with professional support, a patient-centered approach to care, and a satisfying work/life balance has helped us to retain physicians.
We have more than 35 practices located in one of the fastest growing regions of Massachusetts, and all within a 45-minute drive to Boston, Worcester and Providence, RI. Our local area offers outstanding school systems and a wide variety of residential options, from suburban neighborhoods to idyllic country living. Our home hospital is an award-winning community medical center with a new emergency department and intensive care unit, and affiliations with some of the best academic medical centers in our state.