CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change.
Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich New Mexico City. It is one of New Mexico's most desirable metro areas. Enjoy a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic southwestern vistas.
Please contact Austin Arriola at 954.837.2706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital employed with a base salary plus wRVU production model
- Full comprehensive benefits package including a sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- 100% outpatient general neurology position, EEG and EMG are a plus but not required
- Monday through Friday schedule with a phone-only call during clinic hours
- Neurohospitalists handle admitting and night/weekend call and telemedicine program in place
- Join team of neurologists, neurohospitalists, and a neurosurgeon
- On-site Gamma Knife Radiosurgery, SmartSKAN, EEG, EMG, stereotactic neuronavigation, and more
- Clinic is located on the hospital campus in Albuquerque, New Mexico's largest city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail