St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a Urology Residency Founding Program Director to start a new Urology Residency Program. The Founding Program Director will be responsible for leading, administering, and supervising all aspects of the Urology Residency Program in accordance with the ACGME Program Requirements and Institutional Goals and Objectives.
The Program Director will have dedicated time for administrative, educational, strategic, and research initiatives and provide oversight and development of the Urology Residency program and participate in our academic mission through our Temple/St. Luke’s School of Medicine partnership. In addition, the Program Director will be expected to maintain a clinical practice with allocated time to develop and lead the residency program. Program Director and Clinical duties will be split to accommodate.
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network, you will enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Exceptional compensation package
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, CME allowance
- Must be ABU Board Certified in Urology
- Must have at least five years of participation as an active faculty member in an ACGME-accredited Urology residency program
- Must be clinically active in Urology
- Have previous leadership/administrative experience and strong team building skills