St. Peter's Health Partners Medical Associates is seeking an experienced full-time Internal Medicine physician to join St. Peters Internal Medicine primary care office located in Albany, New York.
St Peters Internal Medicine offers routine adult and geriatric health care (including annual physicals for health maintenance, work, or insurance); routine care for illness, injury, and chronic medical conditions; preventive immunizations and precautionary inoculations; womens health services (annual pelvic exams, pap smears); preventive health and wellness services, including cancer screening. Our experienced providers promote a healthy lifestyle and encourage patients to take charge of their own health and well-being.
Requirements for this opportunity:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- NYS licensure
- DEA required
This is an exciting opportunity to join an existing outpatient practice with strong patient demand and hospital affiliated practice support. Enjoy excellent colleagues, and strong system practice support.
St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Starting bonus
- Relocation assistance available
- Paid time away from practice
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- Benefits including Health Insurance, Dental, Vision
- Retirement program with employer match
- CME allowance and 1 week of CME time in addition to time away from practice