Penn State Health Medical group is seeking Board-certified/Board-eligible Cardiologist to join our expanding program as an Electrophysiologist at Penn State Health. Working in a new state of the art electrophysiology lab, ideal candidates will have clinical interests and expertise in pacemakers, ICDs, loop recorders, cardioversions and ablations. As part of a growing cardiology team, the electrophysiologist will participate in the practices of consultative cardiovascular acute care and critical care. The physician joining the team will be part of the Penn State Health Cardiovascular Service Line, which provides quality heart and vascular care to patients of Pennsylvania. Program locations include:
- Penn State Health Hampden Medical Center - Enola, PA
- Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center - Camp Hill, PA
- Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, PA
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center - Hershey, PA
- Penn State Health Lancaster Medical Center, newly opened October 3, 2022
Penn State Health is currently recruiting an Electrophysiologist to join our practice at the Penn State Health Lancaster Medical Center in Lancaster, PA and an Electrophysiologist to join our practice at Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, PA. Successful candidates will be part of a collaborative Heart and Vascular team. If interested, opportunities for clinical research and teaching may be available. The selected candidate(s) will work closely with experienced cardiologists (interventional, electrophysiologist, non-invasive) and vascular surgery partners and will collaborate with multi-disciplinary providers of the Penn State Health Cardiovascular Service Line.
What we re seeking:
- Medical degree - M.D., D.O. or foreign equivalent
- Completion of an ACGME approved residency
- Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Electrophysiology
- Eligible for licensure for the practice of medicine in the State of Pennsylvania
What we re offering:
- Salary commensurate with qualifications
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid time off, paid parental leave, and CME support.
- We will foster your passion for patient care and cultivate a collaborative environment rich with diversity
To apply, please send CV to:
Patty Shipton, CPRP, Senior Physician Recruiter, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in a family-friendly setting, our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Our local neighborhoods are rich in history and offer an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, and diverse experiences. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC. We're proud of our community involvement and encourage you to learn more about our organization.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.