You will enjoy practicing in the award-winning small city of Bangor. It is a regional hub located in eastern Maine on the banks of the beautiful Penobscot River. Year-round outdoor recreation is at the doorstep with well-developed local trail systems and hundreds of lakes, rivers, and streams. Maine's spectacular coast and mountains are just a short drive away. The schools in Bangor are ranked among New England's best.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Kathleen Mogielnicki email@example.com (203) 663-9381 x6611.
- $305k base salary plus RVUs
- 1:10 call from home
- 2 CNMWs take first call
- 8 weeks of vacation time included
- Loan repayment assistance of up to $20k per year
- Relocation assistance available
- Visa holders welcome to apply
- Great outdoors, skiing, hiking, and lakes
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail