Southern hospitality combined with a rich history makes the capital of Mississippi a great place to live, work, and play. There are a variety of family-friendly places to explore, ranging from interactive museums and a planetarium to the Jackson Zoo and acres of gardens and parks. The city is also home to several colleges, universities, and private schools.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Seth Fredericks email@example.com (203) 663-9398.
- Private practice
- Partnership track available in 2 years
- 24/7 anesthesia services available
- Loan repayment and sign-on bonus
- Competitive compensation package
- Full comprehensive benefits, CME, medical licensure, and relocation assistance
- Call of 1:4
- J-1 visas are supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail