The Hospitals of Providence is actively seeking an OB/GYN to join an existing large practice. This is an area of El Paso where OB/GYN s ramp up quickly. El Paso is a beautiful place to live with a rich Latin culture. El Paso consistently ranks as one of America's safest big cities to live in cause of its low crime rate this is due to its strong policing, large military presence and engaged citizens and communities.
- Typical Work Schedule: Monday Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Shared call - 1:6
- Group rotates weekday call and weekend call.
- ER call is backup to OB Hospitalist group
- Approximately 5 6 surgeries per month and 15 20 deliveries per month
- Outpatient census of 20 25 patients per day (non-surgery days)
- New provider will be supported by 19 OB/GYN's, 3 Uro-GYN and 3 APPs
- MD/DO degree required
- Spanish Speaking preferred but not required.
- TX License or Eligible
- Candidates with experience, preferred