Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is seeking to hire a full-time general cardiologist to join a collaborative group of physicians who practice evidence-based medicine in a team-based manner. Our group is looking for a physician interested in practicing Cardiology in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
SEBMG plans to build the premier cardiovascular group in the East Bay. Our program will offer high-quality care that encompasses everything from disease prevention to state-of-the-art treatment for patients suffering from cardiovascular disease. We will emphasize building our program in a sustainable manner through collaboration with other specialists in the Sutter Health network.
We are seeking clinicians who are both skilled and motivated to join our team so that we can deliver on the promise of providing the highest quality comprehensive cardiovascular care to our community. SEBMG is dedicated to helping clinicians achieve satisfaction in their practice and in their professional development. We are motivated to help our colleagues achieve professional success and satisfaction while minimizing burnout, which is prevalent in medical practice today.
Cardiology Program Will Provide:
- Ambulatory and acute care cardiology consultations at Alta Bates and Summit.
- Advanced noninvasive imaging including echocardiogram, trans-esophageal echo, cardiac CT, cardiac MRI, nuclear stress testing, and cardiac rhythm monitoring.
- Full-spectrum coronary interventional care, including complex PCIs (CHIP) and CTO interventions.
- Advanced structural heart therapies including transcatheter aortic and mitral valve interventions, and left atrial appendage closures.
- Electrophysiology services including catheter-based arrhythmia ablations, and intracardiac device implantations.
- Advanced heart failure care, including ECMO and percutaneous LVAD therapies.
- Adult congenital heart disease therapies, including the closure of ASD, PFO, and VSD; and individual and community-based comprehensive care for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases including lifestyle coaching, diet planning, and risk factor modification.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Active and unrestricted California Medical License prior to the start of employment
- Current DEA license
- Health, life, vision, dental, and disability insurance
- 401 K- Profit Sharing Pension Plan with an employer-funded
- Safe Harbor contribution
- CME, Dues, and Subscriptions stipend
- 2-year shareholder track
- Professional liability insurance, including tail fully covered
- Reimbursement for the mandatory license(s) and hospital credentialing fees
Founded in 2005, Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is a rapidly growing multi-specialty medical group whose physicians and advanced practice clinicians work in more than 10 care centers and four hospitals in the San Francisco East Bay Area. Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with the Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation (SEBMF), a not-for-profit healthcare organization providing operational and administrative support to our medical group. The foundation provides the latest technology and clinical support, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care. In addition, SEBMG is dedicated to providing exemplary health care to all communities that we serve.
*Benefits are prorated to full-time status and employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMG s employment policies and practices.
Oakland's landscape is a picturesque mix of lovely hillside neighborhoods; exciting and diverse architecture; a bustling waterfront; two shimmering lakes; 19 miles of shoreline along the San Francisco Bay; unparalleled Bay views; and more parks and open space per capita than any other city in the Bay Area. Everyone loves our year round vacation weather with temperatures in the gentle 50's and 60's in the winter and spring, and 70's throughout summer and fall. A city on the move, Oakland has emerged as a major economic force in the region. Long a center for international trade, the Port of Oakland is the nation's fourth busiest container port in the Bay Area. The Oakland International Airport is served by 12 major domestic and international airlines. Getting around is easy by train, automobile, BART, bus and ferry. The arts are alive in Oakland. Oakland has one of the largest visual and performing arts communities on the West Coast, and the arts are celebrated on every level here, from acclaimed symphony and ballet to museums, galleries, and small arts organizations. Oakland is just 3 hours from the Sierra Nevada Mountains, and hours drive to the Napa Valley wine country. The BART metro system makes it easy to get around without a car. For sports fans, Oakland is home to professional sports team, Oakland A's.