WellSpan Medical Group is seeking several Board-Certified Anesthesiologists to join our growing practice at Ephrata Community Hospital. WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of south-central PA. Our strategy is team-based and focused on patient safety, quality, and physician well-being.
- Join an experienced, well-respected & collegial team of 5 physicians
- Anesthesiologists supervise and collaborate with 17 CRNA s
- Ephrata Community Hospital is a busy 141-bed hospital
- Currently running 8 ORs with a system goal of 10-12 ORs
- The emergency department sees approximately 30,000 patients per year
- Variety of cases including bariatric, breast, general, gyn, orthopedic, thoracic, etc.
- Labor epidurals primarily done by CRNAs
- Call is taken from home, shared equally and allows for work/life balance
- Post call is protected time
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician designed compensation model
- Generous signing bonus & student loan repayment
- 10 weeks scheduled time off & 6 paid holidays
- Rich retirement plan administered by Vanguard
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance provided at no cost
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- $4,500 dues & CME allowance
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home.