Community Health Network MD Anderson Cancer Center is a partnership between Community Health Network and MD Anderson Cancer Center, one of the world s largest and most respected cancer centers. The partnership formed in 2022 elevated a prior affiliation between Community and MD Anderson Cancer Network , a program of MD Anderson. This new partnership represents a full clinical and operational integration of Community s cancer services with MD Anderson across all five of Community s sites of cancer care.
Exceptional care, simply delivered, is what sets Community Health Network apart and what makes us a leading not-for-profit, multi-specialty healthcare destination in central Indiana. This Plastic Surgeon will join one of the nation s most integrated healthcare systems, with over 1,300 providers in the Indianapolis, IN area. The city has an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities that boast highly rated school systems, the Indianapolis area consistently ranks nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 provider friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a BE/BC Plastic Surgeon to join a reputable, well-established practice of five physicians and multiple advanced practice providers in Central Indiana. We are seeking a highly motivated surgeon to continue to advance our surgical program to the next level. Ideal candidates will have excellent communication skills and dedication to delivering high quality patient care.
- Community Health Network is a certified member of the MD Anderson Cancer Physician Network
- Community MD Anderson is one of a select few partners with MD Anderson, a global leader in cancer care, and the only partner in Indiana.
- Specific areas of focus will primarily be Reconstructive surgery (specifically DIEP flap), as well as some Cosmetic surgery including but not limited to, abdominal wall reconstruction, colorectal reconstructions, complex wounds, and pilonidal cyst
- Comprehensive practice and multi-disciplinary support and collaboration with medical oncologists, oncologic surgical specialists, genetic counselors, physical therapy, speech therapy, survivorship support, and nurse navigators
- Robust research program with multiple open clinical trials available for patient enrollment
- Flexible work schedule
- Shared call amongst all partners
- Employed model with competitive compensation and benefits package, including incentive bonuses
- Opportunity to tailor practice to candidates sub-specialty interests
- Latest robotic technology and state of the art surgical suites
Licensure & Certification
- American Board of Plastic Surgery certification
- Indiana medical license will be required
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Community Health Network has been deeply committed to the communities it serves since opening its first hospital, Community Hospital East, in 1956. Now with more than 16,000 caregivers and 200 sites of care, Community Health Network puts patients first while offering a full continuum of healthcare services, world-class innovations and a new focus on population health management. We are guided by a simple mission: Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being. Our organization s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Inclusion, Diversity, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
Facility & Network Highlights
A representative and diverse workforce
- Physician-led organization that promotes and supports physician leadership
- Multi-disciplinary physician group of 1300+ providers
- One of the largest primary care networks in the state
- Fully-integrated EMR system (EPIC)
- Ranked in 2021 by Forbes as one of America s Best Large Employers
- Ranked in 2021 by Forbes as America s Best Employers for Diversity (Highest ranked Indiana company on the list at #29)
At Community Health Network, we build teams that deliver exceptional care through empathy, communication and collaboration. Caregivers play a vital role in our mission as they fulfill our PRIIDE values: Patients First. Relationships. Integrity. Inclusion. Diversity. Excellence.Community is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, ensuring caregivers feel welcomed, comfortable and respected in our environment at all times. We value different perspectives by actively seeking a diverse workforce that is inclusive and equitable to all.