Community Health Network MD Anderson Cancer Center is a partnership between Community Health Network and MD Anderson Cancer Center, one of the world s largest and most respected cancer centers. The partnership formed in 2022 elevated a prior affiliation between Community and MD Anderson Cancer Network , a program of MD Anderson. This new partnership represents a full clinical and operational integration of Community s cancer services with MD Anderson across all five of Community s sites of cancer care.
Community MD Anderson is one of a select few partners with MD Anderson, a global leader in cancer care, and the only partner in Indiana.
Exceptional care, simply delivered, is what sets Community Health Network apart and what makes us a leading not-for-profit, multi-specialty healthcare destination in central Indiana. This gynecologic oncologist will join one of the nation s most integrated healthcare systems, with over 1,300 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 provider friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a BE/BC Gynecologic Oncologist to join our well-established program located within Metropolitan Indianapolis. Ideal candidates will have excellent communication skills, and dedicated be to delivering high quality patient care.
- Cancer care partnership withMD Anderson Cancer Network
- Comprehensive practice and multi-disciplinary support and collaboration with medical and radiation oncologists, nurse practitioners, genetic counselors, physical therapy, survivorship support and nurse navigators
- Latest robotic technology and state of the art surgical suites
- Robust referral system with a large group of employed OB/GYNs
- Close proximity to outpatient surgery centers with investment opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including incentives
- Community Health Network MD Anderson Cancer Centers offering a continuum of the best oncology services available throughout the Midwest
Licensure & Certifications
- Board certified/board eligible in Gynecological Oncology
- Indiana medical license will be required
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Community Health Network has been deeply committed to the communities it serves since opening its first hospital, Community Hospital East, in 1956. Now with more than 16,000 caregivers and 200 sites of care, Community Health Network puts patients first while offering a full continuum of healthcare services, world-class innovations and a new focus on population health management. We are guided by a simple mission: Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being. Our organization s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Inclusion, Diversity, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
Facility & Network Highlights
For more information, contact:
Caitlin Gallagher, Senior Network Physician Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-7502 | Email: CGallagher2@ecommunity.com