St. Peter's Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. (SPHPMA) is seeking an additional Internal Medicine physician for a primary care office located in Troy, New York.
Troy Internal Medicine, located on the campus of St. Marys Hospital, offers routine adult and geriatric health care (including annual physicals for health maintenance, work, school, or insurance); routine care for illness, injury and chronic medical conditions; preventive immunizations and precautionary inoculations; womens health services (annual pelvic exams, Pap smears); preventive health and wellness services, including cancer screening.
Our experienced providers promote a healthy lifestyle and encourage patients to take charge of their own health and well-being. This practice is a Tier 3 Patient Centered Medical Home.
Office hours are Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 5:00 pm. Flexible scheduling is available.
Requirements for this opportunity:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- DEA/NYS licensure required
- Strong interest in the provision of primary care for all adult ages groups is required
This opportunity is not accepting J-1 or H-1B visa candidates.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Internal Medicine physician to join an existing outpatient practice with strong patient demand and hospital affiliated practice support.
St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive base salary guarantee, with move to incentives after initial term
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- 2-part retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Relocation assistance is available
- Starting bonus is available