Farmington, Maine is conveniently located in the foothills of Maine's high peaks, only 45 minutes from Augusta and 90 minutes from Portland. It is situated in the heart of Franklin County, at the entrance to Maine's Lakes and Mountains region. Close to 3 major ski resorts, Downtown Farmington is one of Maine's best-preserved downtowns. Its walk-able Broadway, Main, and Front streets offer a variety of professional services, quaint shops, unique eateries, and entertainment. Located within the vibrant downtown is the University of Maine Farmington, which provides an abundance of cultural opportunities and athletic.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Kathleen Mogielnicki firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9381 x6611.
- Call of 1:4 (from home)
- 4-day work week
- Midwife takes first call
- Loan repayment
- Salary plus RVUs
- Relocation assistance
- Claims made malpractice coverage
- Ample outdoor activities, including hunting, hiking, swimming, canoeing, and boating
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail