Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial and innovative culture. As a Physiatrist at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Outpatient clinic based (approximately 75%) with some inpatient coverage at Riverside Methodist Hospital and Grant Medical Center
- Case mix: general PM&R including brain injuries, post-stroke, post-trauma recovery, spinal cord injury, etc.
- Procedures: Botox injections and EMG testing, if desired
- Wheelchair clinic coverage 1 half day per week
- Starting bonus/Student Loan Reimbursement/Retention Bonus /Stipend/Relocation Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of paid time off, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- Board Eligible/ Board Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Experience and specific interest in treating spinal cord injuries
- Experience with TBI, stroke, general trauma
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Kelsey Beaver.
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th largest city in the United States. This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all. Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No. 8 on the Best Places to Live in the U.S. by Money magazine and No. 14 nationally on Forbes America s Cities of the Future. Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No. 5 of America s Best Cities for Physicians. The region s prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus is a top tier city and community for physicians.
Marion, Ohio, located in Central Ohio, is a city rich in heritage and history. The area offers the quaint and relaxing lifestyle of a rural community, but with easy access to the 14th largest city in the U.S. in Columbus. Residents can enjoy numerous outdoor activities, performing arts, and fine dining while benefiting from a low cost of living.
The historic city of Mansfield nestled between Cleveland and Columbus provides stimulating activities for all ages. Enjoy outdoor hiking, bike trails, skiing, golfing and zip-lining. The region also offers live music and entertainment, festivals, and world-class motorsports while benefitting from a low-cost of living.
Athens, Ohio is a vibrant college town, nestled in the beautiful Hocking Hills region. The prestigious Ohio University draws diverse and educated residents, along with a lively arts and music scene, restaurants and cultural events. The scenic landscape of Athens also provides a plethora of activities guaranteed to satisfy all outdoor enthusiasts.
The quaint town of Circleville provides the finest rural pleasures and close proximity to Columbus. Circleville showcases the annual Pumpkin Show; the largest festival in Ohio. This community also recently advanced to the quarterfinals of America s Best Communities competition.
Pickerington, Ohio is a welcoming community in close proximity to Downtown Columbus where families can enjoy safe, tree-lined streets, wonderful schools and restaurants and an excellent quality of life. Pickerington has over 150 acres of park land for recreation or relaxation but is also conveniently located close to central Ohio s best attractions, cultural offerings and thriving downtown area.