WellSpan Medical Group (WMG) is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon to join our established practice in Chambersburg, PA. Individual must be a graduate of an accredited school of medicine with Doctor of Medicine degree plus completion of a medical residency training program in Orthopedic Surgery and fellowship training in Sports Medicine. He or she must also be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Employed position with WMG
- General orthopedic call of 1:6
- Large referral base of WMG family and internal medicine physicians
- 4 clinic locations throughout the catchment area
- 1 2 OR days/week
- Excellent support (APPs and MA)
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-designed compensation model
- Competitive signing bonus
- Full relocation and retirement savings plan
- Malpractice coverage including tail
- $4,500/year for CME
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South-central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.