Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
38 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details: Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Urgent Care Team at Hartford HealthCare.
The extensive capabilities of the most integrated healthcare system in CT offers Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine Physicians MORE OPPORTUNITY
as you practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS
to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of diversity, inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Hartford HealthCare opportunity for an Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine Physician
to provide services to one of our Urgent Care centers,
located in Stratford, CT
Some highlights of this opportunity include:
- State-of-the-art facilities, digital X-Ray, laboratory services with modern, clean and aesthetically designed work environments.
- Highly trained staff including on site XRTs, physician assistants, medical assistants, nurses, and administrative support.
- Fully interconnected health information records available through EPIC.
- Radiology over-reads of diagnostic imaging
- Referral management and full specialty backup available through the HHCMG network.
- Advanced imaging available on a routine and STAT basis, including CT, US and MRI.
- Benefit from comfortable 12 to 9 hour shifts.
- Comprehensive benefits include low cost, high quality medical/dental, STD/LTD, generous retirement plan, 457(b), generous paid time off per year, CME and more.
Located between Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas. Qualifications
To put MORE GROWTH IN YOUR CAREER
call, text or email Samuel McNeil, Physician Recruiter, at Samuel.McNeil@hhchealth.org OR call/text 860-637-5571.Hartford HealthCare is an EEO/M/F/D/V employer.