Blacksburg is a thriving, vibrant community that has it all, including highly ranked public schools and universities. Community highlights include being the home to Virginia Tech University, VT Corporate Research Center, and the VT Moss Center for the Arts presenting arts from the world's stages. Outdoor activities include bike greenways, hiking on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and water sports on Claytor Lake and New River. Rated Number One Town in the U.S. to Raise Children by Bloomberg Business and Best Small Town in Mid-Atlantic to Practice Medicine by Medscape.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Seth Fredericks firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9398.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes health insurance and 401(k) (with generous match)
- Relocation assistance, substantial CME and dues allowance, and paid malpractice insurance
- State-of-the-art birthing center; da Vinci robotics; 4D ultrasound; Monica Novii fetal monitoring
- Replacing the provider at an established, busy practice
- New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
- Among only 5% of all U.S. hospitals to receive Magnet(TM) status
- Level III trauma
- 146-bed facility
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail