SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500+ physician multi-specialty group headquartered in Madison, WI, is actively recruiting for a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon with fellowship training in Adult Reconstruction, for its Janesville East facility. Additional details:
- The new physician will join an experienced team and be a vital part of the orthopedic surgery department
- Shared call responsibilities of 1:4
- The Janesville East Clinic has approximately 50 physicians in a wide variety of specialties.
- Excellent compensation, a signing bonus, and fringe benefits will be provided.
- BE/BC in Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship trained in Adult Reconstruction
- Ability to obtain Wisconsin Medical licensure
- Ability to obtain Wisconsin DEA licensure
- SSM Health St. Mary's Janesville Hospital is a modern, state-of-the-art 50-bed facility
- Opened in January 2012 with an adjacent physician's office complex
- The surgeons enjoy the convenience of practicing in a beautiful new facility in which physician offices are just a brief stroll to the operating rooms.
- New MAKO robot
- The hospital provides health care services from Urgent Care to ICU, and a recently added on site radiation oncology facility.
- The emergency room response time for Orthopedic Surgery is 60 minutes.
- Electronic medical records are also seamlessly connected throughout the entire system via Epic.
- SSM St. Mary's Janesville Hospital is part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri and Oklahoma
- Janesville https://livability.com/wi/janesville is a mid-sized city of about 65,000 and known as Wisconsin's Great Outdoors with more than 60 parks and 35 miles of trails with unlimited choices for recreation
- Janesville economy is on the rise and enjoys the lowest unemployment rate in 20 years
- Only a 45-minute drive to the state's capitol, Madison, and less than two hour to Chicago and Milwaukee
- Easily connect to airline hubs all over the world at one of four major airports within 90 miles of Janesville
SSM Health Dean Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Physician - State of Work Location