The Mosaic Life Care Department of Neurology is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist to join an established and growing practice in St. Joseph, MO.
We are actively recruiting a neurologist who will thrive within the Mosaic culture and is passionate about clinical neurology and delivering quality care to patients in a highly integrated health system. Candidates with subspecialty interest will be considered. Enjoy both inpatient and outpatient neurology services, regional clinics, and perform a variety of procedures. Flourish in an atmosphere that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists to give your patients the highest quality of care.
This practice currently has 4 neurologists with fellowship-trained specialties in cerebrovascular neurology, movement disorders, sleep and epilepsy. We also have two advanced practice providers to provide care for the general neurology case patients.
- General Neurology position, any subspecialty training will be considered
- New or experienced neurologists are encouraged to apply
- 5-day work week; weekday and weekend general adult call of 1:4
- Onsite EMG machine and Botox injections for varied conditions
- Primary Stroke Center certified by Joint Commissions
- Medical Center houses EEG lab and 6-bed Sleep Disorder Center
Mosaic Life Care offers:
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Network
- Onsite UMKC School of Medicine program
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family medical and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Seven weeks' time off
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation assistance
- Onsite concierge services
- And many more benefits!