At Mosaic Life Care, we believe there is a better path to healing that humanizes the practice of health care and inspires hope in the people who need it most. You are invited to be part of an amazing diverse team that allows more work-life balance, access to the latest tools and resources, salary and generous benefits, professional security, and the ability to manage and coordinate patient care in the most efficient way possible.
Mosaic Health System in Maryville, MO is seeking a full-time Psychiatrist to join the Behavioral Health program. This is a great opportunity for candidates interested in providing high quality care to patients in a rural setting. This position offers the security of joining an established health system with the lifestyle of practicing medicine in a comfortable and close-knit community. New grads, J1 Visa and H1B Visa candidate may apply. Candidates must be board certified/board eligible through the American Board of Professional Psychology and eligible for a Missouri license.
Maryville, MO is a haven for sports enthusiasts and nature lovers. Northwest Missouri State University located in Maryville was the first Division II men s basketball program to produce three consecutive national championships, as well as numerous other sport division championships. It is also home to Mozingo Lake Recreation Park, for all your outdoor recreation needs including an award winning 18-hole golf course, fully furnished rustic cabins, RV and camping sites, public beach area and hiking trails. The lake provides premier boating, skiing, and nationally recognized fishing.
- Enhanced work-life balance
- Cooperative, easygoing, organized, and friendly atmosphere
- Adult and pediatric patient population
- 66% Outpatient/33% Inpatient one week inpatient coverage followed by two weeks outpatient clinic
- Anticipated daily volumes: Inpatient 12/Outpatient - 16
- Collegial group of 2 psychiatrists, 2 APPs and allied health clinicians
- Comprehensive medical facility with IP/OP/ER and multiple specialties
- 15-bed inpatient behavioral health unit
Mosaic Life Care offers:
- Member of Mayo Clinic Network
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family medical and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation assistance
- And many more benefits!