Family Medicine is a rewarding career and at Mosaic Life Care, its positively life changing. Mosaic Life Care allows you more work-life balance, access to the latest tools and resources, salary and generous benefits, professional security, and the ability to manage and coordinate patient care in the most efficient way possible.
Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led, multi-specialty health-care system, currently in search of a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join our energetic, flexible, and friendly practice in St. Joseph, MO. This position offers the security of joining an established health system with the lifestyle of practicing medicine in a comfortable and close-knit community.
You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you including an integrated EHR (Epic) and collaboration with top specialists to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve. Practice in a collegial setting with five exceptional physician, two outstanding APPs and a team of nurses, techs, access representative and a practice manager. Work performance includes all phases of family practice, office, and hospital rounds. Willingness to do newborn and pediatric rotations in the hospital one out of every 5 weeks. Physician co-manages, observes, supports, and advises/consults on patients cared for by the family nurse practitioners.
- Flexible 4 day/week work schedule
- Newborn through geriatrics family practice
- No ER and no OB
- Full back-up from subspecialities
- No adult inpatient care, Hospitalist cover admissions
- Site qualifies for J1 and H1b visas
Mosaic Life Care offers:
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Network
- Onsite UMKC School of Medicine program
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family medical and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Seven weeks' time off
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation assistance
- Concierge services
- And many more benefits!