Trinity Health IHA Medical Group has an exciting opportunity for a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician to join the Medical Specialty Division as the Associate Division Head of Practice Operations located in the Ann Arbor, Michigan area.
The Associate Division Head Practice Operations is principally responsible for overseeing the clinical and professional aspects of a subset of practices within the Medical Specialty Division. The selected candidate will collaborate with the CMO, Division Head, CXO, Associate Division Heads of Quality, Associate Division Heads of IT, Site Medical Directors and VP of Operations. In conjunction with the IHA Site Medical Directors, the Associate Division Head - Practice Operations is accountable for financial performance, clinical quality, patient safety, patient and staff experience, and provider mentoring. The candidate will have specific accountability on insuring successful growth of the practice outside of the Ann Arbor area. The specific specialties within the purview of this person will be re-evaluated annually but initially will include Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Infectious Disease, and Recovery Services.
The successful candidate will be board certified in Internal Medicine and have a minimum of five years clinical experience (ambulatory practice experience is preferred), with prior experience in a leadership capacity consistent with the work performed at the Site Medical Director, Associate Division Head, or Unit Leader role. The selected candidate will also be an active practicing physician dedicated to maintaining a .3 FTE clinical role.
- Promotes the professional growth, development, and success of Site Medical Directors.
- Assures that the Site Medical Directors conducts bi-annual evaluations for each provider; conducts IHA Site Medical Directors bi-annual evaluations.
- Leads innovation in service delivery. Advocates for process improvement across the Division including a focus on improving patient provider and staff experience scores.
- Represents IHA in external forums that seek to improve the health of the community.
- Actively assumes the role of Physician Champion for the Division in the Provider and Staff Experience committee.
- Leads and implements Team Based Care within the above-mentioned practices.
- Actively participates in Leadership Development.
- Participates in annual management peer review evaluations.
- In collaboration with the Division Head, works to ensure that quality indicators used for recognition and developmental purposes are met.
- Monitors key metrics across the Division, to include practice financial reports, physician, and provider productivity. Ensures that variances are investigated, and corrections implemented as required.
- Reviews data and works in conjunction with the Associate Division Head Quality to establish annual incentives for all providers. Develops and disseminates standard reports. Maintains healthy financial performance of all sites in the division.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Administrative physician to join a large Multispecialty group in southeast Michigan.
An excellent compensation and benefits package is available for the right candidate including:
- Competitive base rate and compensation plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits; 403b, 457
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Profession Malpractice Coverage with Tail Coverage
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Trinity Health IHA Medical Group is one of the best and largest multi-specialty groups in Michigan. IHA employs more than 1,600 staff members, which includes more than 800 providers consisting of: physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and midwives in approximately 70 practice locations across southeast Michigan, including 36 Specialties. IHA provides high-quality medical care and excellent service to nearly 485,000 active patients.
Recognized as Metro Detroit s Top Physician Group by Consumer Reports magazine, Trinity Health IHA Medical Group also ranks in the top quartile for patient satisfaction nationally. Offering extended office hours and urgent care services, along with online patient diagnosis, treatment, and appointment access tools. IHA demonstrates that it cares by bringing safe, high-quality, comprehensive, and affordable care to its patients. For more information about IHA, visit www.ihacares.com.
Ann Arbor, Michigan offers a bustling downtown and charming tree-lined neighborhoods making it a safe and ideal place to live, learn, work, and raise a family. More than 114,000 residents live within the City s 28 square miles and Ann Arbor is a hub for excellence in education, boasting five colleges and universities. The City s acclaimed public school system has adapted a comprehensive academic achievement plan to help ensure all students are successful.
People are drawn to Ann Arbor for its eclectic urban setting and its acres of parks and trees. The cosmopolitan college town boasts fine to casual dining and world class shopping. Action packed sporting events come courtesy of the University of Michigan. Cultural experiences including museums, galleries, and a performing arts center make Ann Arbor a destination for art aficionados of any age. Endless opportunities for recreation are available in Ann Arbor, which operates 157 parks, trails, golf, canoe liveries, tennis courts, athletic fields and more. One of the most environmentally friendly cities around, Ann Arbor has a progressive recycling program and takes great measures toward the preservation of the City s green space.
Ann Arbor regularly receives national attention as one of the best places to live in the United States. For more information on Ann Arbor visit www.annarbor.com.
ABOUT TRINITY HEALTH
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. We serve people and communities in 22 states from coast to coast with more than 90 hospitals and 100 continuing care facilities including home care, hospice, PACE and senior living facilities and programs that provide nearly two and a half million visits annually. Trinity Health employs more than 133,000 colleagues, including 7,800 employed physicians and clinicians.
Our mission: We, Trinity Health, serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities. We support this mission by living our core values of Reverence, Commitment to Those Who are Poor, Justice, Stewardship, and Integrity. Committed to recruiting talented physicians, we are looking for physicians who share our values and want to help us fulfill the health care needs of the communities we serve.
At Trinity Health, we value the physician relationship and focus on partnering with our physicians. Whether you are a practicing physician looking to relocate or a medical resident, we offer opportunities with the flexibility to fit your individual needs. If you would like to be part of Trinity Health, we encourage you to explore this opportunity at www.trinity-health.org.