Trinity Health Medical Group (THMG) is seeking a full-time (1.0 FTE) Movement Disorders Physician to join our Hauenstein Neurosciences team located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Treatment model focuses on the use of pharmacology, surgical and non-surgical methods.
- If surgery is required, our neurosurgical specialists are highly experienced in surgical insertion and programming of deep brain stimulation.
- 1 in 10 in-patient weekend call for general neurology (non-stroke) with other times covered by Neuro-hospitalist.
- Out-patient practice can accommodate some general neurology, if preferred.
- We have a strong neurology residency program. Teaching/education opportunities are available.
- Research is encouraged. Hauenstein Neurosciences is a research partner with MSU Department of Translational Neurosciences
A fellowship in Movement Disorders is required. Qualified candidates should also be board certified in their specialty within two years of completion of residency; hold State of Michigan and DEA licenses; and hold ACLS and BLS certifications.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Movement Disorders Neurologist to join the Neurosciences team at Trinity Health Medical Group.
As a THMG employed provider, you can anticipate:
- Competitive salary
- Starting bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Full time benefit package
- Malpractice insurance w/tail
- CME funds, licensure, and professional membership support
- 403b with employer contribution & match