St. Peter's Health Partners and St. Peter's Hospital have excellent full-time employment opportunities for Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurosurgery physicians to join its established hospital-based practice located in Latham, New York.
These are exciting opportunities to join a highly respected practice that performs all aspects of spine and neurological surgery in a state of the art surgical setting at the recently renovated facilities at St. Peters Hospital. Equipment includes the newest microscopes and O-arm intraoperative technology which allows for real-time imaging during surgical procedures. The group enjoys a strong referral base and is seeking additional surgeons to meet strong demand in the community.
The selected provider will enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, modern offices, and a physician friendly environment. The practice is committed to providing comprehensive care, beginning with conservative approaches, and moving on to more complex surgical solutions, if indicated. Each patient receives an evaluation and individualized treatment plan by a highly trained, board certified spinal or neurosurgical specialist.
Services include care for a wide range of spinal and neurological conditions including:
- Brain tumors
- Chiari malformation
- Trigeminal neuralgia, neck pain, back pain, leg pain
- Disc herniation, spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Pain Management
This opportunity is not accepting J1 visa candidates.
Candidates who have recently completed their training are encouraged to apply. Candidates should have strong experience and surgical skills in all aspects of spine and neurological surgery and should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing care that is team oriented. Candidates with an interest and training in pain management will also be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity for exceptional Neurosurgery physicians to join St. Peter's Health Partners.
St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary to start and settle into practice. Great earning potential thereafter
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- Two-part retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Relocation assistance is available
- Starting bonus is available