University Medical Partners
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join our outpatient clinics in Livermore and Pleasanton, CA.
- Community-based practice model with access to specialists
- Full-time is 36 patient contact hours per week
- Seeking general Gastroenterologist to work alongside one (4) general GI physicians
- Clinicians see an average of 18-20 patients a day
- Call Schedule: 1 weekend of call every 6-7 weeks and less than one call day each week
- Surgery procedures are performed at Livermore Surgery Center and Stanford Tri-Valley Hospital in Pleasanton
- All hospital consults/services performed at Stanford Tri-Valley Hospital in Pleasanton
- Opportunity to collaborate with Stanford University School of Medicine GI Faculty physicians, Hepatologists, IDB physicians, and others
- Robust ancillary support staff
- Diverse patient population
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with talented team of clinicians, specialists, and Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- Growth opportunities available
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
University Medical Partners is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our mission is to be the premier medical group of choice for our patients, clinicians, and partners. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org