University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) is recruiting Neurology physicians to join our world class health system. We have opportunities in academic comprehensive or subspecialty neurology, outpatient community neurology, neurophysiology, epitology, cognitive behavioral and neurohospitalist. We have opportunities in Pittsburgh, Altoona, Erie, New Castle, Farrell, Central PA as well as Jamestown, NY and Cumberland, MD. Physicians are supported in a collegial environment. Must have an MD or equivalent, be board certified or board eligible with the ability to obtain an unrestricted PA or NY license.
- Ability to build and grow a subspecialty in most locations
- Clinical academic appointment in most locations
What we Offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Outstanding benefit package including health, dental, vision and pension
- CME time and allowance
- Most locations offer sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- H1B visa sponsorship and 2024 J1 available in some locations
- UPMC is a $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer based in Pittsburgh, PA
- 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- Over 800 doctors offices and outpatient sites
- UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked among the top recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998
About the Communities:
- Very reasonable cost of living
- Excellent school systems
- Family-oriented communities
- Diverse cultures
- Abundant cultural amenities including hiking, biking, paddling, fishing and skiing at nearby state parks, resorts and rail trails
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life because we believe that you re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.