UROLOGY OPPORTUNITY ON FLORIDA'S SPACE COAST!
Health First is seeking a Urologist to join an established practice in Cape Canaveral, FL, one of the fastest-growing areas in the United States.
- Employed general urology position with Health First Medical Group.
- Practice is located in Cape Canaveral Hospital's Medical Plaza - clinic is just steps away from the OR!
- Da Vinci XI onsite and access to excellent ancillary services.
- High service demand due to growing population - be busy from Day 1!
- Large, established referral base of primary care and specialty physicians.
- APP support for both clinic and hospital.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American Board of Urology.
- High-caliber, quality-focused, innovative physicians should apply.
- Robotic training/experience preferred.
- Competitive guaranteed base salary & bonus opportunity
- Generous paid time off
- CME days and allowance
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Retirement savings options
- Welcome bonus and relocation allowance
Please send your CV, and we'll set up time to talk. You may also visit our website for more information.
ABOUT HEALTH FIRST
Health First is the only integrated delivery network on Florida s Space Coast, where sun and sand meet a commitment to care through excellence. Located in Brevard County, one of the top-ranked beach towns in the country, with some of Florida s highest-rated schools, a thriving arts scene, beautiful beaches and all at an affordable cost of living. Thanks to our proximity to Kennedy Space Center, we watch rocket launches from our backyard. And we re less than an hour away from world-famous amusement parks, so we can enjoy all the fun without dealing with the daily traffic. We were recently recognized as one of America s Top Large Employers for the second straight year by Forbes (#153 out of more than 5,000 companies, and one of only three healthcare systems in Florida to receive this honor). Our organization includes four hospitals, over 500 providers, and the area s only Level II trauma center, plus First Flight, a state-of-the-art emergency helicopter transport service providing critical care when every second counts. In addition, we offer exceptional, convenient insurance options through Health First Health Plans, along with a suite of support services including our Family Pharmacy, Hospice, physical therapy, and much more. We are dedicated to delivering comprehensive, patient-centered care and innovative programs to strengthen the wellness and health of our community.
ABOUT CAPE CANAVERAL HOSPITAL
Located just off SR 520 on the Banana River in Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral Hospital features 150 beds and 240 highly skilled Medical Staff members.
Our hospital offers beautiful water views from its Birthing Care Center. The Women's Diagnostic Center features state-of-the-art, personalized services including Digital Mammography, Ultrasound, Stereotactic Breast Biopsy, and MRI breast imaging and is accredited by the American College of Radiology and the US Food and Drug Administration.
Additionally, Cape Canaveral Hospital boasts a 21-bed Level II Emergency Department and an adjoining six-story Medical Plaza that includes physician's offices, a conference center, pre-operative testing, outpatient registration for laboratory testing and same-day surgery, as well as a Health Resource Center for the community.
Rated 5-Stars by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services - 2019
COMMUNITY - FLORIDA S SPACE COAST IS A FANTASTIC PLACE TO WORK AND PLAY!
- Centrally situated on the east coast of Florida, Brevard County is midway between Jacksonville and Miami and approximately 60 miles east of Orlando.
- Laidback coastal community nestled along the Atlantic Ocean with 72 miles of pristine beaches and year-round tropical weather.
- Highly-rated public schools (3rd in the state with 98% rated A/B).
- The Space Coast has a growing population of approximately 600,000, fueled by expansion of aerospace and defense industries, among others.
- Abundance of outdoor recreation with year-round fishing, boating, surfing, golfing, swimming, cycling, tennis, and more!
- Local and regional attractions include: Kennedy Space Center, Sebastian Inlet State Park, Brevard Zoo, Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios; Port Canaveral provides easy access to many cruises!
- Affordable living and automatic tax savings no state income tax!