AtlantiCare is the largest provider of Urgent Care services in the region. Our physicians are supported by exceptionally-trained staff, including RNs, X-ray techs, and customer service representatives. On-site testing, X-ray and prescription dispensing help you provide the best care with efficiency.
In addition to a supportive practice environment, we offer:
- Hourly pay
- 12 hours shifts
- Schedule published 45 days in advance
- Annual CME allowance and paid time
- Comprehensive and generous benefits package (for full and part-time), including medical, dental, long and short-term disability, life insurance, 403b retirement match
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Relocation expense reimbursement for full time providers
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine
- NJ License
- Comfort and experience seeing all ages in an acute care environment
- Comfort in performing common procedures such as suturing, I&D, foreign body removal, etc. and in reading X-ray films and EKGs
For more information about this opportunity please reach out to Heather Gavitt, Provider Recruiter, at 609-289-5373 or Heather.Gavitt@AtlantiCare.org who will return your call or email within 3 business days.