WellSpan s vision is to reimagine healthcare through the delivery of comprehensive, equitable health and wellness solutions throughout our continuum of care. As an integrated delivery system focused on leading in value-based care, we encompass nearly 1,900 employed providers, 220 locations, eight award-winning hospitals, home care and a behavioral health organization serving South Central Pennsylvania and Northern Maryland. With a team 20,000 strong, WellSpan experts provide a range of services, from wellness and employer services solutions to advanced care for complex medical and behavioral conditions. Our clinically integrated network of 2,600 aligned physicians and advanced practice providers are dedicated to providing the highest quality and safety, inspiring our patients and communities to be their healthiest.
WellSpan Medical Group (WMG) is seeking a full-time Total Joint Arthroplasty Surgeon for their York location. Individual must be a graduate of an accredited school of medicine with Doctor of Medicine degree plus completion of a medical residency training program in Orthopedic Surgery. He or she must also be Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Collegial team comprised of 13 surgeons and 11 APPs
- 2 3 clinicians supporting each surgeon
- 100% Total Joint practice
- Program supports the optimization of patients and same day discharges
- Opportunity to work with residents, fellows and medical students
- WellSpan Surgery & Rehabilitation Hospital
- State-of-the-art facility recognized for top patient satisfaction scores (99th percentile)
Our Commitment to You:
- Highly competitive compensation with a significant signing bonus
- Excellent benefits package available
- Full relocation and retirement savings plan
- Malpractice coverage including tail
- $4,500/year for CME
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South-central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.