A leading, nationally recognized, not-for-profit hospital system located in Central Ohio and the surrounding areas is excited to welcome two new generalists to a brand new clinic, opening in a southeast Columbus suburb this year! The position will be a general urology position and will require 50-60% general urology, but some subspecialty volume can be supported- especially exciting to the new practice would be FPMRS, Male Infertility/Sexual Medicine or Endourology.
- Weekly Schedule: 1-2 OR days at downtown medical center (great mentorship available), and 3-4 clinic days at the new clinic
- New Space with four exam rooms, two procedure rooms
- Call Rotation: 1:5 weekdays and weekends, local providers will support call
- 5 physicians, 3 CNPs in the group
- Supports level one trauma center
- Competitive salary including: starting bonus, student loan reimbursement, retention bonus, stipend, relocation bonus
- Generous Benefits package inclusive of time away pay, CME, and wellness offerings
- Epic EMR System
- Leadership Development Curriculum unique to Health System to provide mentorship and build future urology leaders
- H1-B visas can be supported
This Columbus suburb is a welcoming community where families can enjoy safe, tree-lined streets and an excellent quality of life. Homebuyers here are greeted by an affordable selection of homes in many attractive neighborhoods. Each tidy neighborhood is within close proximity to Ohio's most outstanding schools. This city's public schools consistently achieve an Excellent in Education ranking. Enjoy everything this charming city has to offer, only 25 minutes away from the metropolitan city center of Columbus, Ohio.
To learn more about this opportunity or others, please contact Rick Bailey.
To acquire more information about RosmanSearch click here.
Type: Full Time
Number of Openings: 5
Internal number: 4160