WellSpan Medical Group (WMG) is seeking a full-time Endocrinologist for their York County location. Individual must be a graduate of an accredited school of medicine with Doctor of Medicine degree plus completion of a medical residency training program in Internal Medicine. He or she must also be Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Well-established practice
- Strong diabetes education and insulin pump program
- 100% adult endocrinology
- No admissions or inpatient call
- Potential teaching opportunities available
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-designed compensation model
- Competitive signing bonus
- Full relocation and retirement savings plan
- Malpractice coverage including tail
- $4,500/year for CME
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South-central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
A Trusted Partner. Reimagining Healthcare. Inspiring Health.