Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you!
As part of our continued growth, we are recruiting for full-time and part-time Primary Care Physicians in southern California. We have openings in the greater Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, and San Diego areas!
- Outpatient: Primary Care including office consults, annual visits, follow up appointments and in office procedures.
- Average Patients per day: 20 patients
- Comfortable seeing pediatric to geriatric aged patients; general in office procedures
- Medical Assistant to support Physician; rooming patients, vitals, RX refills, follow up appointments.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Minimum 1-2 years post residency experience preferred
- Welcome 2024 Family or Internal Medicine Grads
- Current BLS, ACLS certification
- EMR Proficient
- Excellent communication skills and time management
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including medical malpractice coverage and tail policy, generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays, CME time and dollars, medical, dental and vision benefits, company paid life insurance, bonus potential.
We’re changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high-quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience. That takes passion, commitment, intense focus, and the ability to contribute effectively to a highly collaborative team environment. All this together is your time to do your life’s best work. SM
For California Residents Only: The salary range for California residents is $237,360 to $331,700. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.