Our multi location private group practice is looking for a well-trained, board certified or board eligible individual who is interested in an immediate partnership with no buy-in necessary. A personable, conscientious, team player looking for a long-term opportunity will be considered.
Our Mission: To provide exceptional oral surgery in a comforting and worry-free environment in close collaboration with our patient s referring doctor.
Our Vision: To become globally recognized as a next generation oral surgery leader through our relentless focus on providing an exceptional patient experience while continuing to influence and inform the direction and lead in the application of standards for dentistry.
- Guaranteed base salary of $450,000 with collection, relocation, sign on bonuses
- Full scope, majority surgeon owned oral maxillofacial surgery practice with a heavy emphasis on dental implants with the opportunity to place several hundred per year in addition to full arch cases
- Work in a professional, collaborative & collegial setting with Key Opinion Leaders in implant surgery, full arch reconstruction, digital work flow and productivity
- Optional 4.5 day work week with 4 weeks time off
- Full schedule waiting with excellent referral base and fully trained staff
- Leadership Skills, willing to mentor and foster relationships with referrals and be a leader within the community
- Teaching Skills, willing and able to give presentations and help educate referrals
- Strong Work Ethic, willing to do add-ons or stay late when necessary
- Must be able to obtain a KS and MO dental license
- Must have knowledge of Implant Dentistry, both surgical and prosthetics
- Must have knowledge of Digital Dentistry and the digital workflow
- Must work well with others i.e. surgeons and staff at other offices
- Must be willing to learn new advancements in oral surgery