St. Luke s University Health Network, the region s largest, most established health system and the nations #1 Teaching Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist and Pulmonary Critical Care Physician to join our-established, dedicated team of physicians providing excellent care at St. Luke s University Health Network.
St. Luke s physicians can enjoy a well-balanced lifestyle, focusing on their passion for practicing medicine as well as spending quality time with their families. If you are a physician interested in teaching and collaborating with an innovative health system recognized for excellence in improving patient outcomes, a rewarding journey awaits you!
- Seeking an enthusiastic Full time Pulmonary and Critical Care Physician to work at our Allentown Campus.
- This specific position s clinical work is a combination of inpatient pulmonary / critical care and outpatient pulmonary.
- We offer AP support at all major hospital locations, 7 days a week. We have a very strong AP group who is well versed in critical care & pulmonary medicine.
- Opportunity to perform bronchoscopies, thoracentesis, as well as critical care procedures
In joining St. Luke s University Health Network you ll enjoy:
- Work/life balance at St. Luke s we know that having a robust personal life is important to you! Our Pulmonary & Critical Care team uses an approach that addresses patients preference for continuity while making it possible for you to enjoy work/life balance and flexibility.
- Exceptional compensation package we offer incentive bonuses & relocation assistance!
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff- you ll enjoy the support of a large health network and have the ability to enjoy autonomy while establishing your own unique identity. Service lines are strengthened by collaboration with advanced practitioners.
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued- your contributions and ideas are valued and recognized at St. Luke s!
- Rich benefits package- this includes malpractice insurance, health, dental, and vision insurance, CME allowance, and generous time off plans.
- Enjoy collaborative relationships enjoy a variety of inpatient and outpatient pulmonary medicine working closely with our Advanced Practitioner team.