ObGyn GeneralistFort Collins, Colorado
A well-established Ob-Gyn practice is seeking a general Ob-Gyn physician with a 2024 start date, to meet the growth needs of this practice.
- BC/BE with ABOG
- Joining a private practice group with 16 physician providers, 8 midwives and 7 advanced practice providers
- The group delivers between 3000 and 3600 babies annually
- Partnership track
- CME, relocation allowance, medical benefits
- Four-day work week
- Practicing physicians and 2024 residents are welcome to apply
- Flexible 2024 start dates
Colorado is known for attracting individuals and families interested in outdoor recreation, offering hundreds of miles of mountain biking and hiking trails, whitewater rafting or kayaking, water-skiing and easy access to world-class snow skiing and boarding. It is all here!
To learn more, please contact Arleen Richardson
Click to contact