This charming and historic city is the 4th-largest city in New England and lies in the Knowledge Corridor stretching from Springfield to Hartford, CT. It is known as an academic, artistic, and musical focal point of the area, as well as being within minutes of the best skiing and snowboarding in southern Vermont.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Seth Fredericks email@example.com (203) 663-9398.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Excellent teaching opportunity
- NHSC and Massachusetts state loan forgiveness programs
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Faculty appointment
- H-1B visas are supported
- Call of 1:5
- Opportunity to work in an ambulatory practice or resident clinic setting
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail