Hello fellow MDs - I’m Rodney Felgate, and it’s time for me to retire after 50 years in medicine. I’m currently seeking a new owner for my thriving general family practice.
Linwood Medical Associates is Lincoln, New Hampshire’s go-to family practice, having served the community for 50 years. I am happy to have built this six-figure practice, characterized by a traditional approach to medicine, excellent work-life balance (no weekend calls), and a roster of loyal, long-time patients. The quality of life here can’t be beat! I plan to retire in 2024, and am happy to support the new owner’s transition, introducing them to the community.
For full details, including asking price, see my complete listing here:
This practice is proof that the private small-practice setting is still alive, well, and in demand. Here are just a few things you’d appreciate if you were to step in as the new owner:
- Six-figure income with a regular work-week (no weekend calls) - see financials in our full listing here.
- Truly connect with your patients: while operations will be up to the new owner’s discretion, we have created 30-minute blocks for regular appointments over the typical 10–15-minute blocks that have become standard in higher turnover clinics.
- Limited competition: we’re the established family medicine practice in the community. There is an Urgent Care facility in town which is supportive and which we appreciate taking care of emergencies on weekends and off-business hours!
- Excellent reputation in the area, highly established: After 50 years in Lincoln, most patients have come in for years, and as a ski destination, we also get new patients from out of town. We have thrived on word-of-mouth referrals for decades!
- Wonderful quality of life: the area is a natural paradise, the White Mountain National Forest and Appalachian trail are right here! Restaurants in Lincoln abound. The urban centers of Concord (state capitol) and Boston are 60 mins and two and a half hours drive away, respectively.
- Happy to provide transition support: I want a smooth experience for both my patients and the new owner.
- Truly turnkey opportunity: Operations are honed and demand is here for the new owner to start seeing patients quickly.
- Speedy Return On Investment: the new owner could reasonably gross back the asking price within 1.5 years of practice
- Perfect location and beautiful clinic space: main street location; easy parking; open and sunny waiting room, well designed and functional layout.
- Scalable: community demand can meet expanded hours.
- Support staff in place: the office manager and PA are willing to stay on with a new owner if desired.
- Real estate opportunity: buyer may have the opportunity to purchase the building, if desired.
- Loyal clientele awaits the new owner
In case you’re interested (or know someone who would be), my full listing includes:
- Asking price
- Financial performance & expense info
- Px demographics
- Full location perks and more
All this information and more is here: sellingapractice.com/LMA
Please call or email with questions, to set up a phone call, or schedule a virtual or in-person visit of the clinic. A no-pressure initial chat will help you get a better sense of the value of this opportunity.
All my best,
Dr. Rodney Felgate, MD
Detailed Listing: sellingapractice.com/lma
Phone: (603) 728-8211