Come live and practice near the Berkshire Mountains with its scenic rivers and lakes. You will be within minutes of world-renowned music festivals, art galleries, and museums. You will be within a reasonable drive of both Boston and NYC for those weekend getaways to big cities.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Joanne Davies email@example.com (203) 663-9339.
- Includes a sign-on bonus
- Academic affiliations with UMASS Medical, University of New England Medical, and Boston University
- Employed position
- Call is shared among 9 providers
- Relocation assistance available
- H-1Bs are welcome
- Will look at 2024s
- Must be board certified within 5 years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail