Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich city in New Mexico. It is one of New Mexico's most desirable metro areas. Enjoy a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic southwestern vistas.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Eric Gant email@example.com (954) 837-2756.
- Opportunity to be mentored by an experienced hematologist oncologist
- Special interest and mentoring on cancer genetics
- Outstanding work/life balance; 1 week on and 1 week off Monday through Friday work schedule
- Work 2 days from home
- Looking for a long-term provider who wants to have a great income and strong family life
- Multiple private and public schooling options
- Beautiful part of New Mexico with 300 days of sunshine; mild 4 seasons
- Wonderful suburban communities that offer space
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail