With more than 20 languages spoken in the local school system, Garden City's diverse culture makes it a unique place to live, work, and play. Garden City is home to Lee Richardson Zoo, the largest zoological park in western Kansas. It is also home to 2 regulation golf courses, a nationally recognized community college, an indoor water park, and The Big Pool. The community is home to several financial institutions, medical facilities, a regional airport, and retail shopping areas.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Van Ruttley firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9389.
- Catholic institution; no abortions or contraception
- Includes a sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- MD or DO
- Employed position
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted DEA registration
- Successfully completed a residency or fellowship commensurate with area of specialty
- Comfortable living in a rural environment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail