Guthrie Medical Group seeks a Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to join its busy well-established practice.
Highlights of the Position
- New Endoscopy Suite
- Join a collegial tenured group of Gastroenterologists and Nurse Practitioners
- Special consideration to those interested in inflammatory bowel disease
- Provide diagnosis prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal and liver diseases
- Teaching opportunities with regular rotations of residents and medical students and a Gastroenterology Fellowship
- Robust EHR (Epic 10-Star health system top 1% of Epic organizations)
- Generous Paid Time Off annually in addition to holidays and sick time
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive RVU model with a robust and internal referral network
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- $200k incentive bonus
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study
- 3,400 annually for conference registration certifications and membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities
- Guthrie's six residency and three fellowship programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments. The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities are available
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high-quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated healthcare delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has always remained strong.
Were glad you are interested in joining our team.
At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
Contact Name: Carlos AlbertoContact Title: Assistant Vice President of Provider Recruitment and RetentionContact Email: Carlos.Alberto@Guthrie.orgContact Phone: (570)887-6497Contact Cell: (315)355-1970