HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital is seeking an additional general surgeon to join its team in Port St. Lucie, FL.
- Must be board certified in general surgery
- Must have a minimum of three to five years of post-training practice experience
- Surgical oncologists willing to do bread & butter general surgery are encouraged to apply
- Must have excellent communication skills
- This position offers the ability to build a busy elective practice
- Impressive compensation package including bonus potential
- Comprehensive corporate benefits package including health and 401k
- Relocation assistance available
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- No state income tax
About Lawnwood Hospital:
- 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services
- Level II trauma designation
- Most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Comprehensive stroke center
- $100M expansion
- Five-story tower
- Construction on the 92,500-square-foot tower is expected to start Jan 11.
The Treasure Coast is a great place to live, located just a short distance from beautiful beaches and there are many great communities to reside in Indian River, St. Lucie, and Martin counties.
Low cost of living, the great outdoors, good schools, and with great quality of life. The Treasure Coast is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm. Located on Florida s East Coast, 120 miles north of Miami and 120 miles south of Orlando, served by the Florida Turnpike and I-95. It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with a marina and riverfront. Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities.