UPMC Children s Community Pediatrics (CCP) is looking for a full-time board-certified pediatrician or family practice physician to work in an outpatient setting in Erie, Pennsylvania. CCP is the largest pediatric primary care networks in Pennsylvania. We see over 260,000 patients annually with over 56 locations.
CCP is a part of UPMC s Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh, a U.S. News Top 10 Best Children s Hospital. CCP is also very proud to say we are Joint Commission Accredited and are a certified Primary Care Medical Home. CCP was listed as one of America s Greatest Workplaces in 2023 for Diversity as well as among one of Newsweek s best workplaces for women according to Becker s Hospital Review.
Please consider joining our team of compassionate and caring providers as we continue to provide quality care for our area s pediatric population.
- Well-established practice with 1 full-time Pediatrician and 3 Advanced Practice Providers
- The position will be full-time and require working 9 sessions per week (a session is 4 hours)
- Outpatient call ONLY: all calls screened by a nurse triage call center
- No delivery or NICU coverage required
- EPIC EMR
What we Offer
- Excellent compensation package including full benefits
- Paid CME stipend, occurrence-based malpractice insurance, DEA and license renewal
- 4 weeks Paid time off + 1-week CME time off and 7 paid holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 401k plan with employer match
- Relocation assistance
About UPMC Children s Hospital and UPMC
- UPMC Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh is a 313-bed, acute care teaching hospital located on 10 acres in Pittsburgh s Lawrenceville neighborhood.
- UPMC Children s was the nation s first pediatric transplant center. With a history spanning 130-plus years, UPMC Children s today is renowned for its outstanding clinical, research, and medical education programs and services and for its frontline role in advancing standards of excellence in pediatric care.
- UPMC Children s is ranked on the U.S. News Top 10 Best Children's Hospitals for 2021 2022 and is ranked in all 10 pediatric subspecialties surveyed. Three subspecialties ranked in the national top 10, including: Cardiology & Heart Surgery, Diabetes & Endocrinology, Gastroenterology & GI Surgery
- UPMC is a $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer based in Pittsburgh, PA
- 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- Over 800 doctors offices and outpatient sites
- UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998
About the Community:
- Family-friendly Erie, PA is located less than 1 hours from the major cities of Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Buffalo.
- Erie is the 4th largest city in PA with a small-town feel situated on Lake Erie with a world-class downtown and bayfront
- Very reasonable cost of living with diverse cultures and welcoming, vibrant neighborhoods
- Home to three universities and Penn State s leading engineering branch, Behrend
- It hosts several semi- professional sports teams including the Erie Otters hockey, the Erie Seawolves baseball and the Erie Bayhawks basketball teams.
- Erie It is also home to the Erie Philharmonic, the Erie Playhouse, shopping, the arts, museums, and beautiful Lake Erie, where you can swim, fish, and boat along freshwater beaches and marinas.
- Visit Wintergreen Gorge featuring several waterfalls and a breathtaking vista or stroll down The Great Lakes Seaway Trail and explore over 25 wineries
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lori Leo, email@example.com
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life because we believe that you re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.