The Division of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology at the UPMC Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh and the Department of Pediatrics, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is recruiting a Full Time Allergy and Immunology Physician. The candidate must have completed an Allergy and Immunology Fellowship and be Board Certified/Eligible in Allergy and Immunology with the ability to obtain an unrestricted PA license. H1B visa sponsorship available.
- Join a group of 8 physicians and 2 advanced providers
- Help to further grow, build, and develop our existing practice
- Collegial and collaborative team
- Outpatient with the potential of expanding to inpatient service
- Satellite site located at UPMC Hermitage
- UPMC Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh have been consistently ranked in the Top 10 Honor Roll on U.S. News & World Report s list of American s Best Children s Hospitals for many years, including the current 2022-23 year where it is ranked #6.
What we Offer
- Robust Food Allergy center, with active clinical trials, a food allergy coordinator, and designation as a FARE center of excellence.
- The Pediatric Allergy and Immunology Division has a consult service and a vibrant Fellowship program (currently with 2 Fellows per year and opportunity to teach virtually).
- Serve a large and diverse community of patients in western Pennsylvania and beyond with asthma, allergies, eczema and inborn errors of immunity with well-established sub-specialty and multidisciplinary clinics for severe asthma, eczema, eosinophilic esophagitis, and immunodeficiency.
- Clinical academic appointment
- Remote access to educational and CME activities offered on the main Pittsburgh campus.
- Twenty days PTO plus holidays
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience plus RVU based incentive bonus
- Outstanding benefit package including health, dental, vision and pension
About UPMC Hamot and UPMC
- UPMC Hamot is a 423-bed non-profit hospital in Erie, PA, offering a full complement of inpatient and outpatient services, and serves as a regional referral hub
- Level II Trauma Center
- Supported by over 650 physicians and nearly 4,000 dedicated employees, UPMC Hamot s mission is to serve its patients, communities, and one another in the UPMC Hamot tradition of quality, health, healing, and education
- UPMC Hamot s superior health care services are continually recognized by notable accrediting bodies.
- UPMC is a $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer based in Pittsburgh, PA
- 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- Over 800 doctors offices and outpatient sites
- UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998
About the Community
- The state s fourth largest city is situated on Lake Erie
- Presque Isle State Park is a peninsula with miles of hiking and biking trails and the only surf beaches in PA
- Abundant with theater, orchestra, museums and parks including Wintergreen Gorge featuring several waterfalls and a breathtaking vista
- Stroll down The Great Lakes Seaway Trail and explore over 25 wineries
- Three universities and Penn State s leading engineering branch, Behrend
- Very reasonable cost of living
- Family-oriented community
- Welcoming, vibrant neighborhoods
- World-class downtown and bayfront
- Diverse cultures
- Conveniently situated at the intersection of the Northeast and Midwest with close proximity to Cleveland, Buffalo, Niagara Falls, and Toronto.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lori Leo, email@example.com
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life because we believe that you re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.