UPMC Northshore Neurology has an exceptional opportunity for a Neurologist to practice outpatient Neurology in Northwestern Pennsylvania. Must have an MD or equivalent, be board eligible with intent to become board certified within two years or board certified in Neurology with the ability to obtain an unrestricted PA license. H1B visa sponsorship available.
- Join an established, employed Neurology group with seven midlevel providers and physician specialization in MS, Neuro Muscular Disease, Movement Disorder, Headache, Sleep and Epilepsy.
- Full-service practice with accreditation from the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and the Consortium of MS Centers
- We have EHR, a fully automated office, telemedicine services and a neuro diagnostic lab.
- Our practice offers sleep studies, EMG, EEG ambulatory and clinic setting.
- Physicians from the practice hold management positions in associated facilities which include division chief, medical directorships for stroke and rehab, and neurology residency program director for UPMC Hamot Neurology residency program.
- Some travel to regional clinics at up to four different sites
- Collegial environment
What we Offer:
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation up to $10K
- Competitive base salary with a productivity and quality incentive bonus plus an an outstanding benefit package
- 20 days PTO plus 7 holidays
- CME time and allowance
- H1B visa sponsorship
About UPMC Hamot and UPMC
- UPMC Hamot is a 458-bed hospital in Erie, PA, offering a full complement of inpatient and outpatient services, and serves as a regional referral hub
- Level II Trauma Center
- Certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center by DNV GL Healthcare, UPMC Hamot s stroke team is on site 24/7. We provide urgent stroke treatment, saving both time and vital brain function.
- Supported by over 650 physicians and nearly 4,000 dedicated employees, UPMC Hamot s mission is to serve its patients, communities, and one another in the UPMC Hamot tradition of quality, health, healing, and education
- UPMC Hamot s superior health care services are continually recognized by notable accrediting bodies.
- UPMC is a $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer based in Pittsburgh, PA
- 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- Over 800 doctors offices and outpatient sites
- UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998
About the Community
- The state s fourth largest city is situated on Lake Erie
- Presque Isle State Park is a peninsula with miles of hiking and biking trails and the only surf beaches in PA
- Close proximity to the Allegheny Mountains affords easy access to Alpine and Nordic skiing.
- Abundant with theater, orchestra, museums and parks including Wintergreen Gorge featuring several waterfalls and a breathtaking vista
- Stroll down The Great Lakes Seaway Trail and explore over 25 wineries
- Erie is also home to semi-professional baseball, basketball and ice hockey teams.
- For children Erie offers a planetarium, the Erie Zoo, a Children s Museum, community parks, an amusement park and indoor and outdoor water parks.
- Erie has a selection of excellent public, private and parochial schools
- Three universities and Penn State s leading engineering branch, Behrend
- Very reasonable cost of living
- Family-oriented community
- Welcoming, vibrant neighborhoods
- World-class downtown and bayfront
- Diverse cultures
To learn more about what Erie has to offer visit www.visiteriepa.com. You can also view our Love Erie video for more information: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOTtPpotFsQ&sns=em
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lori Leo, firstname.lastname@example.org
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life because we believe that you re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.