UPMC Western Maryland is recruiting an OB/GYN to join a group of three physicians, 2 mid-wives and 4 advanced providers. Must have an MD or equivalent, be BC or BE in Ob/Gyn with the ability to obtain an unrestricted MD license. Visa sponsorship available.
- Full time is 4 clinic days per week plus 0.5-1 day of surgery
- Call 1:4 with midwives mostly taking 1st call during the week and 1:4 weekends
- Full scope Ob/Gyn
- DaVinci Robot
- H1B Visa sponsorship
What we Offer
- $385K Base salary plus RVU productivity incentive bonus
- Quality bonus
- $20,000 Sign-on bonus
- Loan forgiveness negotiable
- Occurrence based malpractice
- $10,000 Relocation allowance
- UPMC Health benefits + Retirement plan
- CME allowance of $3,000 plus $2,000 for licensure
About UPMC Western Maryland and UPMC
- UPMC Western Maryland (part of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center hospital)
- Non-profit, acute care and most comprehensive, state-of-the-art hospital in the region and a nationally recognized leader in community health care
- Serves residents in Allegany County and the surrounding counties in Maryland, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania
- UPMC is a $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer based in Pittsburgh, PA
- 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- Over 800 doctors offices and outpatient sites
- UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998
About the Community
- Nestled at the base of the Appalachian Mountains and on the banks of the Potomac River. Rich in natural resources that provide the perfect setting for outdoor activities. Its mountains and nearby state parks are great for camping, hiking, fishing, boating, canoeing, hunting, swimming, and biking. Within an hour's drive are popular ski resorts that offer both downhill and cross-country trails. Allegany County has four golf courses, including a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course that overlooks Lake Habeeb at Rocky Gap State Park
- Very reasonable cost of living
- Family-oriented community
- Known for its rich history and astounding natural beauty
- A wide range of cultural activities is available locally through Frostburg State University, Allegany College of Maryland, and the Allegany Art Council. Broadway productions come to life at the Cumberland Theatre, the region's only professional theater. Downtown Cumberland is home to a growing number of artisans and galleries.
- Centrally located with easy access to larger, neighboring cities. Between 2-5 hours to major cities including Pittsburgh, State College, Philadelphia, DC, and NYC.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lori Leo, firstname.lastname@example.org
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life because we believe that you re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.