You will enjoy practicing in one of New Hampshire's largest cities that has been swept up in southern New Hampshire's economic expansion as part of the Boston region's growth. Residents enjoy the perks of being an hour's drive from the cultural and educational hub of Boston, but arrive home to a charming town with no sales tax and a rich history.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Chris Gachette firstname.lastname@example.org 954-837-2772.
- Duties include mix of office and rounding
- 36 patient hours per week
- Fellowship required
- Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm schedule
- Sign-on bonus available
- Academic affiliation with University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Generous PTO
- Full insurance benefits included
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail